The solution for high temperature dedusting up to 850°C
Pyrotex®-KE85 filter elements can withstand high temperatures up to 850°C and ensure efficient dedusting of your dust collector. Particular benefits are the fibres that we use. These are biodegradable in accordance with the regulation of the EU-Norm Q67/69/EG and therefore completely safe.
Pyrotex®-KE85 filter elements offer the following benefits:
- Temperature resistant up to 850°C
- Resistant to sparks
- Emission values < 1 mg/Nm³
- High chemical resistance
- High thermal resistance
- Light weight
and the removal and installation can be carried out easily and quickly. Optimal filtration results and lowest emission levels are achieved by
- high air permeability and high porosity,
- more favourable differential pressure behaviour as well as
- a filtration process which is surface-oriented
Further information about the available Pyrotex®-KE85 elements, designs and dimensions can be found here.